Happy New Year! The Modus Team had a busy year. I wanted to share with you what we have accomplished in 2022! Also, please complete our annual survey, so we may know how to serve you better in the new year!
- We added 10 new components and patterns to Modus. We had as many as 10 Tiger Teams running at the same time with over 60 designers contributing to expand and improve the design system.
- We increased adoption by 100% (and that’s only counting the products we are directly aware of). Most likely there are a few more product teams that have started either thinking about adoption or formerly added it to their roadmaps.
- Dark mode is now available in Modus, both UI kits, and code components.
- We expanded our offering of patterns to include in-field.
- We are in the process of adding mobile patterns and XR patterns into Modus. COMING SOON!
- We have started the effort of working on desktop patterns.
- We have better organized the content on the site to accommodate the additions of in-field and other platform patterns and to make reading easier.
- We have prepared the platform for hosting our brand new icon library. COMING SOON!
- We started to revise our components based on Figma analytics and your feedback. Almost 10 interviewees contributed to fixes or development ideas in over 10 components in the Figma UI Kit.
- We have formed and formalized the new Modus Advisory Charter to help us lead the Modus effort and garner further support.
Thank you all for a great year! We are looking forward to growing the design system in the New Year!
Please, share with us your experience with Modus, so we can continue to improve and meet your needs. Complete our annual survey!Take the survey!