- Sliders should fit within the field of view of the user. A generous margin is required, so that headsets do not lose track of the hand interacting with the component.
- Discrete ranges are optional, but due to the natural lack of snapping, visual and not necessarily haptic.
- When a label is visible, it should clearly communicate the purpose of the range input and its values (min, max, step, value).
- Adjust a slider’s value(s) through pinch or grab its handle(s).
- Hovering over an active slider’s handle will change the default state to hover.
- Changes made with sliders are immediate.
Touch = UIs placed at 50cm (~20 Inch) from users
|Example||Size (px or mm)|
|168 x 36, with 24 Grip|
|208 x 36, with 24 Grip|
|168 x 64, with 24 Grip|
|168 x 36, with 32 Grip|
|208 x 36, with 32 Grip|
|168 x 64, with 32 Grip|
Was this page helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!