- All buttons should be interactive and perform an action.
- They should be discoverable, easy to identify, and specific.
- Provide voice command label to ease interaction.
- If using multiple buttons, label them distinctly.
- The size of the buttons should be used in proportion to the context and content around it.
Touch = UIs placed at 50cm (~20 Inch) from users
Buttons are bound to ergonomic requirements, do not scale them below 24mm. Scaling up beyond 60x60mm should foresee a full-hand push as common interaction.
|Example||Height (px or mm)||Use Case|
|Small||24px = 24mm||Tertiary Actions (i.e. Close or More)|
|Default||32px = 32mm||Primary Actions, Modals|
|Large||48px = 48mm||Free Floating Actions|
Was this page helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!