XR Interfaces are bound to interaction types. Modus XR Buttons cater touch interactions with UIs placed by default at 50cm (~20 Inch) from users
- Buttons should be distinctively labeled.
- The size of the buttons should be used in proportion to the context and content around it.
- Buttons are bound to ergonomic requirements:
- For Touch, do not scale them below 24mm.
- Scaling up beyond 60x60mm should foresee a full-hand push as common interaction.
- Voice commands provide additional options to trigger commands through voice OR augment button labels.