Pagination allows the user to easily find and navigate through large amounts of content and breaks up content into multiple pages.
- Amount of content will take a long time to load/render.
- If you want to browse the data by navigating through pages.
- A table contains more than 30 items.
- A page contains enough content to justify breaking it into smaller chunks to improve a user’s experience.
Don’t use when
- Using lazy load to load content as the user scrolls.
Was this page helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!