A content tree provides users with a way to navigate nested hierarchical information using a parent-child relationship model. It is located on the left side of the screen and cannot be combined with Side Navigation or Toolbar.
- You have nested, hierarchical information.
- You want to manage hierarchical data and information.
Don’t use when
- You need to navigate between pages of an application. Instead use Side Navigation.
- You need to display actions a user may take to manipulate content within an application (i.e. edit, erase, rotate, etc.). Instead use a Toolbar (coming soon).
- You want a folder to collapse when another folder opens (instead, use an Accordion).
|02/04/2022||1.3.0||New component added.||J. Wittmeyer, E. Gunther, L. Meskanen-Kundu|
Was this page helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!