Radio buttons are used to afford a single selection from two or more options.
- Options are mutually exclusive.
- Visibility and quick response is a priority.
- Comparison of options needs to be clear.
- You want to emphasize options.
Don’t use when
- User can make multiple selections. Instead, use Checkboxes.
- You are providing more than 7 options.
- When a large number of familiar options is available.
|01/16/2023||1.0.0||New component added.||D. Bedick, E. Bohn, N. Cadsawan, E. Gunther, J. A. Provin Silva, L. Saenz, C. Starbird, R. Stillwell, S. Kaukonen, N. Byati|
Was this page helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!