The navbar or the app header provides context through globally accessible menu options and positions a consistent component to connect various Trimble applications. It contains the main navigation for your application.
- Designing hybrid and web applications.
- Positioning a primary navigation menu.
- Branding an application.
- Providing access to
- An account profile, other applications, help content, notifications, and search.
- Positioning a consistent component to connect various Trimble application
Don’t use when
- Building native applications following platform specific user interface guidelines.
- Building desktop applications employing frameworks similar to Windows Ribbon.
- Building marketing websites.
|06/01/2022||1.0.1||Updated full layout.||M. Johns|
Was this page helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!