- The element that opens the menu has role
- The element with role
aria-haspopupset to either
- When the menu is displayed, the element with role
true. When the menu is hidden, it is recommended that
aria-expandedis not present. If
aria-expandedis specified when the menu is hidden, it is set to
- The element that contains the menu items displayed by activating the button has role
- Optionally, the element with role
buttonhas a value specified for
aria-controlsthat refers to the element with role
- With focus on the button, “Enter” or “Space” opens the menu and places focus on the first menu item. Up and down arrows move focus through menu items.
Was this page helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!